Those of you in Kelowna know this is not a photo taken today (and it's not posted the wrong way as you can tell if you look closely and see which way the leaves on the tree are hanging). It's been raining for a week now and I just felt like finding a photo that would cheer me up. I took this one last year when I had my Artist's Date at Benvoulin church. I pass by the church several times a week along the rural route I drive to avoid the very busy Gordon Road when I'm heading for the east side of the city. I've stopped many times along the way to capture a photograph or two and I thought I'd remind you of the ones that appeared on my blog this past year. And if it ever stops raining, I've noticed a couple new spots that have potential so you'll be seeing more I'm sure.
Here are the links to the photos in the order they appear as I drive along Swamp and Benvoulin to Springfield.
- early spring on Swamp Road
- Tomato King
- Father Pandosy Mission
- tomatoes from Don-O-Ray
- pumpkins! and more pumpkins!
- horses and ponies at Diamond R Farm
- a strange place for a houseboat
- not such a strange place for geese.
- the lovely old barn at the corner of Benvoulin and KLO Road
- More grey and weathered boards
- from my artist's date