The Market at Kona's Kailua Town

Once each month, vendors and artisans in Kailua Town close off the north end of Ali'i Drive and turn it into a Sunday Market.  I believe it's the first Sunday after the full moon.  Or maybe that was something else....  As luck would have it we were there for the March market and enjoyed the sights, sounds and shaved ice.  Here's a few snapshots of the afternoon.






I'm not sure what kind of trees these are but they are all over the big island. I always think of the final scene of Go. Dog Go! when I see them.  It looks just like the tree they party in at the end.

Go dog, go!  As far away as possible from the evil people who did this to you!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

Pearls of Wisdom

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book