Waiting Impatiently

Winter is an etching, spring a water colour, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of it all.
Stanley Horowitz

We enjoyed some lovely warm temperatures in September and as the month came to a close I finally allowed myself to admit that Summer was over.

Still, I look forward to the sunny days yet to come, when low angled sunshine bathes everything in a soft golden hue.  The quality of the light and the colours are what I love most about Autumn and I'm grateful I live in a part of the world that experiences this magical time of year.

A quick scroll through my photos from previous years tells me we still have at least a week until things really get going.  Here are a few images  I've captured to hold me over in the meantime. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom